Aqua Mail has plenty of options for customizing the app as well as convenient features which improve your efficiency of managing e-mails. Modify how it looks and works to become more productive.Aqua Mail supports automatic setup for the more popular email providers, works fluently with others, or lets you enter mail server settings yourself.
- Stay up to date with home screen widgets: message counts and message lists
- Access existing folder structure: synchronize Drafts, Sent, and Deleted Messages of web mail and desktop mail apps
- Sync Contacts: with Contacts / People app, includes corporate directory search, and when composing messages (for Exchange and Office 365).
- Sync Calendar: allows two-way synchronization of Calendar events (for Exchange and Office 365)
- Format your messages and signatures: insert images and links, add colors and styling to text
- Save attachments as files
- Browse messages grouped into conversations (can be turned off)
- Reply via voice input: Android Wear notifications with message previews and actions
- Undo message operations: “Delete”, “Move to folder”, and other actions can be reversed
- Backup and restore your accounts and settings: via popular cloud services (Dropbox, OneDrive, Box and Google Drive) or a file
- Optimize for your internet connection: separate settings for WiFi and mobile data.
- Push mail for Exchange (corporate email) in the Pro version
- Add more than two accounts
- Supports per-account identities (aliases);
- Remove the promo signature in the messages you send.