|HP Color Laser 1600|
The entire front panel will be folded forward to open the toner cartridge / drum and transfer belt, so we are very easy to dismantle the printer engine. At the bottom there is a printer paper tray that can accommodate paper up to 250-sheets and single feed slot for the size of envelopes and other special sizes. At the back of the right side panel there is one USB 2.0 socket.
The printer is equipped with four toner cartridges in a placement that makes packaging smaller, but we have to open them to pull off the strip as a protection from the engine and tape on each cartridge HP Color Laser 1600 printer.
The software consists of a PCL driver and HP Toolbox software that can be downloaded from the web or from HP direct this blog. Software or its driver support for Windows 7/8/10 / XP / Vista (32bit – 64bit), Mac OS and Linux.
- HP Color LaserJet 1600 Full Software Solution (632bit) : download
- HP Color LaserJet Plug and Play Package (32bit) : download
- HP Color LaserJet 1600 Full Software Solution (64bit) : download
- HP Color LaserJet Plug and Play Package (64bit) : download
- HP Color LaserJet 1600 Printer Firmware Update Utility : download
- HP Printers – Driver Support for Linux OS : click here